Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week of Finals

     OK although I do not plan on posting much here this week since I need to concentrate on my finals for Friday this does not mean I am not getting into the Word of God each morning.  This is how we all need to start off the day so we can get our focus on what is really important.  If not some devotional time as least some quiet time and pray with our Creator.  Anyway I will catch up with this next week with a new bible reading plan I will be following off of YouVersion which will also help me with some accountability.  I pray for all of you if you are reading this and for all that do not.  It is not my words that are the important ones, it is His that we must impress upon our hearts.  This is my prayer for all.


Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment